The indefatigable Executives and the entire membership of Active Youth of Agogo(AYA), a non-political youth group which seeks the progress and development of Asante Akyem North would like to unequivocally pat the shoulders of our hardworking Member of Parliament, Hon Andy Appiah Kubi of NPP for the unparalleled, unrivaled and glaring development he has brought to Asante Akyem North.
“We are overly grateful and appreciative to the Deputy Minister for Railways for his commitment towards the wellbeing of his constituents. We are all living testimonies to his impartial and unselective relationship to all and sundry in the Constituency and wish to state unequivocally that we are solidly behind him to take Asante Akyem North to the promised land,” The Youth said.
To buttress their point for the unflinching support they have garnered for the revered lawyer and legal luminary, they have catalogued an avalanche of projects and achievements he has chalked over the past few years of his reign as a legislator for the Asante Akyem North Constituency.
To start with………
1. He has giving Rural Electrification to all the 33 villages in AAN
2. Providing Internal Electricity Extension to all communities in AAN
3. Providing School Feeding to all basic schools in AAN
4. Constructing Modern Bridge at Abrewapong to aid in movement
5. Providing Town Roads at Juansa and PKK and constructing the Juansa to Effiduase road
6. Constructing 5km APCE, Presbyterian Hospital, NTC toads
7. Development of Brantuo-Magyeaba roads
8. Construction of Military Camp at Afrisere
9. Facilitating the Upgrade of Owerriman SHS into Model School
10. Construction of Teachers Quaters at Afrisere
11. Construction of Nurses Quaters at Akutuase
12. Construction of CHPS Compound at Hwidiem
13. Construction of Classroom blocks at Agogo APC ‘A’, APC ‘B’ and Juansa D/A Primary School
14. Construction of Abrewapong Teachers Quarters
15. Construction of Modern blocks for the Expansion of Juansa Clinic into Polyclinic
16. Construction of Onyemso Teachers’ Quarters
17. Construction of 8 Merchandised Boreholes with Solar Panels at AAN
18. Fully furnishing the Conference Hall of the District Education Directorate
19. Providing Sustainable Supply of Water to the good people of AAN
20. Constructing Modern Toilet Facilities at Domeabra, Juansa and Nyamponase
21. Distribution of 150 laptops to students in AAN
22. Distribution of 100 brand new Desktop Computers to Schools in Hwidiem and Juansa,et al.
23. Distribution of Motorbikes to various District Education Circuit Supervisors in AAN
24. Distribution of 1500 LED Bulbs to various Communities in AAN
25. Yearly Sponsorship of JHS Students Mock Exam in AAN
26. Organizing Examiners to Train BECE Candidates before Exams every year
27. Provision of Scholarships to 263 Tertiary Students in AAN
28. Securing MASLOC Loans for 210 Market Women in AAN
29. Provision of 1200 Fertilizers for Delegates and other Party Loyalists
30. Provision of 1330 Cutlasses, 1220 Wellington Boots to Delegates and other Party Faithfuls.
31. Securing Jobs for over 300 Youths at Forestry Commission
32. Securing of GNPC Jobs for 10 Youths of AAN
33. Provision of Military, Fire Service, Immigration Service, Ambulance Service, Customs, Police and Prison Service protocols for 30 indigenes of AAN
34. Provision of Youth Employment Job Opputunities for 50 people in AAN
35. Provision of School Feeding Jobs for over 100 Women in AAN (Including their labourers) and
36. Securing GES Appointment for 60 people among many others……..
The competence of Hon Andy Appiah Kubi which has endeared him to many is a clear attestation to our long held belief that he is the man who has the clouts to take AAN to a higher pedestal when given another opportunity.
We are therefore urging the Constituents to give a deaf ear to the effusions of some very few people who are motivated by their selfishness and bloated ego to stifle the progress of AAN in order to suit their own parochial and self aggrandizing interests.
We thereby seize this occasion to call on the teeming youth in AAN and all well meaning Constituents to rally solidly behind Hon Andy Appiah Kubi, the man who is tagged as the ‘People’s Favorite’ to ensure the progress of our beloved Asante North Constituency.
We wish to also reitariate our resolve to deal ruthlessly with any politician who will clandestinely decide to be an impediment to development of our dear Constituency and surcharge the peace and tranquility we are witnessing and enjoying in AAN.
Long live AAN!!!
Long live Lawyer!!!
Isaac Kwadwo Ntim(One Iyke)
Samuel Kwame Oppong(Hon Tuga)
Daniel Okyere(One Kay)