Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo begs Rihanna for ambassadorial deal as Fenty Beauty & Skin finally in Africa soon
Efia Odo, one of the beautiful Ghanaian actresses, has pleaded with Billionare singer and entrepreneur, Robbyn Rihanna Fenty HN to sign her after the American singer announced on her Twitter handle that her beauty and skin company, Fenty, is finally coming to Africa.
Rihanna launched Fenty Beauty, a cosmetics brand, on September 8, 2017. The brand’s Pro Filt’R foundation, in particular, is well-known for its broad inclusivity across skin tones and gender. The original foundation launch included 40 shades, which have since been increased to 50.
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, and late President Mugabe’s Zimbabwe are among the African countries where she intends to establish her company.
It is unclear whether Rihanna will sign Efia Odo as an ambassador for her Fenty Beauty and Skin brand because the American singer has yet to respond to the post.
Rihanna sign me upppp I’m ready to be your ambassador!!!! https://t.co/KrWNPxAc4Z
— EFIAODO (@Efiaodo1) May 10, 2022
Andrea Owusu, also known as Efia Odo, was an assistant nurse from the United States who moved to Ghana. She was born on July 18, 1993, in Juaben, Ghana, and is from the Ashanti region.
- CHECK ALSO:
- Big Momma Queen of The Kitchen, CJ Biggerman features his mother as she raps well more than many rappers
- #VGMA23: Stonebwoy Wins Vodafone Green Award and Best Reggae-Dancehall Artiste at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Ebony Reigns and Terry Bonchaka remembered in Virgil Abloh song by Jay Bahd
- Man spends over $50,000 to send his pregnant wife to give birth in another country, check out what happened
- American Record Label, Def Jam Records Signs Stonebwoy